You can dispose of your record for good by getting to Instagram through an internet browser.
You can't erase your record through the Instagram application.
delete an Instagram account Here is a basic bit by bit guide on the most proficient method to get it done...
· Sign in to Instagram.com.
· Click 'Help' on the right-hand side of the page, under the 'Ideas For You' list.
· Click 'Dealing with Your Account'.
· Click 'Erase Your Account'.
· Click 'How would I erase my Instagram account', trailed by the 'Erase Your Account' hyperlink that shows up under that.
· A drop-down menu will seem requesting that you select your justification for erasing your record.
· To proceed, reappear your secret phrase.
· Look down to the lower part of the page and snap 'for all time erase my record'.